Providing Value to Agribusiness Throughout the Northeast
The Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance represents agribusinesses throughout New York and New England. We welcome membership from across the United States and Canada.
- On-line Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance membership click here.
- NEAFA Membership Form PDF click here.
Membership Provides You Value Through:
The only northeastern association lobbying directly for agribusinesses
AFIA, NGFA monitor and engage in legislation and regulatory issues
- Herd Health and Nutrition Conferences
- Email blasts
- Member educational seminars
- Industry networking
- Strategic partnerships
- Engage with regional, national organizations
- Feed Manufacturers and Dealers
- Ag Retail Stores
- Allied Supplier Companies
- Transportation Companies
Agribusiness: The Support Industry for Production Ag
- Feed, seed, fertilizer, financial services, transportation, veterinary and nutritional services, and professional advisers all comprise a network of companies that help make the farming community successful.
- NEAFA provides professional support to agribusiness through advocacy, collaboration and educational services.
- NEAFA is the only multi-state association lobbying for agribusiness in the Northeastern US.
- The growth opportunity for northeast agriculture is great! NEAFA will be there for the agribusiness community.
The Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance’s Recent Accomplishments:
- Successful advocacy for state support of PRO-DAIRY.
- Successful participation with a coalition of animal agriculture groups to prevent caged layer legislation in New Hampshire and Connecticut.
- Successful communication with FDA on FSMA language and feed inspection protocols.
- Frequent meetings with northeast commissioners and secretaries of agriculture. Supported funding for New Hampshire Department of Agriculture.
- Effectively lobbied against New York Thruway toll increases.
- Supported passage of Maine Dairy Stabilization Fund.
- Supported defense of agricultural property tax relief in Vermont.
- Provided support to farmers suffering from hurricane and flood disasters through New York FarmNet and Vermont Community Foundation.